[EP1.3.1] [Executable] Q1 & Q2 2022 Meta-Governance WG Budget
Note: This was previously numbered EP7.1.
The goal of the Meta-Governance working group (MG WG) is to manage the administration of the ENS DAO. The MG WG shall focus on the following three areas over the Q1/Q2 2022 Term.
- 1.Treasury Management
- 2.Governance process and DAO structures
- 3.DAO Tooling
The following budget is requested to provide the MG WG with the resources to work on the areas mentioned above over the Q1/Q2 2022 Term.
Elected Steward Compensation (2,700 $ENS)
- Elected steward compensation: 100 $ENS for each 3 elected stewards / month x 6 months = 1,800 $ENS.
- Lead coordinator compensation, to be paid to the steward that is the lead coordinator or other WG members who take on lead coordinator responsibilities, at the discretion of the Stewards: 150 $ENS / month x 6 months = 900 $ENS
Treasury Management ($20k USDC)
- Management and diversification strategies.
DAO Governance ($20k USDC)
- Documentation related to governance processes within the DAO
- Administer experiments related to onboarding, engaging, and valuing contributors within the DAO.
DAO Tooling ($10K USDC)
- Develop dashboards to improve transparency and visibility on DAO and ENS metrics.
The MG WG stewards may choose to purchase $ENS with the USDC requested and distribute a mix of USDC and $ENS to contributors as they see fit.
Steward related compensation: 2,700 $ENS MG WG funding: $50k USDC